A recent article by Screenmobile of Cape Atlantic in the Cape May County Herald lists the top five reasons to add a garage screen to your home:
When you think of your garage, do you think it’s a place just for your cars? Even though it’s usually for the storage of vehicles and some tools, Screenmobile offers a product that allows you to change the functionality of your garage. This is a door specifically designed to fit the large space of your garage door. It also includes a door to walk through so you can still access the outside. It is installed like a garage door on a track that allows for easy movement up and down. Doesn’t that sound amazing? Let’s talk about why you should do this. Here are the top five reasons why you should screen in your garage:
1. Fresh air – The door is made of screen material which allows fresh air to enter freely, keeping it a cool and relaxing environment.
2. It adds square footage – Did you know the average garage size is 360 square feet? That’s a lot of space to create room for so many activities like a man cave, a work out room, a game room or another room for entertaining.
3. Keeps bugs out – Like stated before, the door is made of screen material in various colors. This is beneficial because it keeps those pesky bugs out. Nothing’s worse than trying to enjoy the open doors and having bugs flying around bothering you.
4. Security and privacy – People can’t see in very well, but you can see out. The door locks to allow control of who comes in and out. When you open your garage door, it’s an open invitation to what you are doing. With this door, you can provide privacy and security while having your garage door open.
5. Fits your garage – The doors are custom made for your garage door. The specifications are for most garage doors. Customizations are available.
For all of your screening needs, please contact Screenmobile of Cape May and Atlantic Counties at (609) 465-5688 0r visit www.screenmobile.com/Cape-Atlantic.
With a garage screen, you can keep the bugs out, but have fresh air circulation while you enjoy your hobbies and in comfort!
Founded in 1980, Screenmobile has established itself as the nation’s largest mobile screen repair companies. The mobile franchise business specializes in the repair, replacement and installation of window, door, porch and patio screens, retractable screens and much more. Currently, there are 91 Screenmobile locations open and operating in 25 states. For more information, please visit www.screenmobile.com or connect with Screenmobile via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or the Screenmobile Blog.